- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- A boiled egg is hard to beat.
- A feast fit for a king
- A waist is a terrible thing to mind
- Always in good taste
- Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
- Calories don't count when your on vacation
- Coffee break
- Comfort food
- Couch potato
- Dinner choices:1) take it 2) leave it
- Dinner time just got more interesting.
- Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we diet.
- Everything tastes better over an open fire.
- Finger lickin' good
- Guess who's coming to dinner?
- Hand over the chocolate and no one will get hurt.
- Hand over the chocolate and nobody gets hurt
- I eat from all the basic junk food groups: chips, chocolate, and ice cream. .
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! .
- I'd give up chocolate, but i'm no quitter!!!
- If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate is that a balanced diet?
- If I have to count the calories in a whole cookie - all the crumbs must be free!!
- If life hands you lemons - make lemonade.
- I'll eat anything as long as it's covered in cheese or chocolate.
- I'm so rumbly in my tumbly. Time for something sweet.
- I'm the member of the "clean your plate" club!
- Instant human -- just add coffee
- It's a piece of cake
- King of the grill and queen of the kitchen
- Stress diet
- Stressed spelled backward is desserts!
- The breakfast of champions
- Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit.
- Where there is food, there's a way.