- Bless this kitchen with love and laughter.
- Bon Appetit
- Dinner choices: 1. Take it 2. Leave it
- Enjoy life...its delicious
- Everything tastes better at Mom's table.
- Grandma's Kitchen – Taste Testers Welcome
- Happiness is Homemade
- I kiss better than I cook.
- I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.
- If it smells bad, it will likely taste that way too.
- If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
- Life is uncertain - eat dessert first!
- Man shall not live on bread alone
- Meals and memories are made here.
- My favorite thing to make for dinner is reservations.
- My next kitchen will only have vending machines.
- Never trust a skinny chef.
- No matter where I serve my guests, they seem to like my kitchen best.
- No Sunday Service
- Real men wear aprons
- Spoonfuls of love, added to every recipe.
- The Kitchen is the heart of the home
- This Kitchen is closed due to illness. I'm sick of cooking!
- This Kitchen is seasoned with love.