- A day without laughter is a day wasted.
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
- A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells the world you are at home.
- All it takes to be happy is to love the right things in the right amount
- Everyone smiles in the same language.
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed.
- Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
- Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others.
- Happiness is like jam...when you spead it, it gets all over the place.
- Happiness is not having or being - it's in the doing.
- Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.
- Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember.
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved
- If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!
- In all of life, have much fun and laughter; life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
- It isn't the big pleasures that count the most; it's making a great deal out of the little ones.
- Joy is not the absence of pain but the presence of God.
- Laughter is a smile that bursts.
- Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
- Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be
- The first step toward happiness is to determine to be happy.
- The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.
- Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others, cannot keep it from themselves.
- Whoever is happy will make others happy, too.