- A creative mess is better than idle tidiness.
- A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something.
- Creative hands are rarely tidy.
- Creativity at work
- Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.
- Creativity is a type of learning process where the teacher and pupil are located in the same individual.
- Creativity is about play and a kind of willingness to go with your intuition. It's crucial to an artist.
- Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
- Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties.
- I got lots of ideas. Trouble is, most of them suck.
- I'd rather be crafting!
- If an idea does not appear bizarre, there is no hope for it."
- If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative.
- I'm creative. You can't expect me to be neat too.
- I'm not messy....I'm creative!
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Life is a masterpiece just waiting to be painted.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- The brain is wider than the sky."
- The greatest thing about being an artist is that no one can tell you you're not.
- The world is but a canvas to the imagination.
- To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
- Where we cannot invent, we may at least improve.