- A harvest of memories, a day of thanks.
- All of us were much thinner, before we ate dinner.
- Burnt to a Crisp!
- Count each day as a blessing.
- Count your blessings
- Dad will carve the turkey…at half time!
- Do I smell smoke?
- Eat ‘till you drop, for tomorrow we shop!
- Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we will diet.
- Fabulous Feast
- Feast with the Pilgrims
- Four-legged food thief
- Friends, Family, Food, and Football
- Full of food & thanks
- Full, Fat & Happy
- Give Thanks
- Give thanks for everything except the veggies
- Gobble, Gobble, Wobble, Wobble!
- Happy Turkey Day!
- Happy we-stole-your-land-and-killed-your-people day.
- Lovin’ from the Oven
- May the bounty of the season fill your heart and your home.
- More stuffed than the turkey!
- My Little Gobbler
- My, my, look at the pies!
- No time to eat, the game is on!
- Official Pie Sampler
- Official Turkey Taste Tester
- Our Little Turkeys
- Save the Turkeys!
- Secret Recipes
- So many desserts and no room on my plate.
- Sugar high from too much pie.
- The blessings of life are upon you.
- The smoke alarm means the turkey is done!
- The table is set, the family’s in town and we’ll eat ‘till we’re all plump and round!
- The turkey is gone, the food put away, now it’s time to plan black friday!
- This pie is for Daddy
- This pie is for Grandpa
- This pie is for the firemen who will save the house...
- Time for a Nap!
- Too full to stay awake
- Too many cooks in the kitchen
- Turkey Feast
- Turkey Time
- Turkey, pies, cranberries & wine – all of it gobbled during half-time!
- Turkey, potatoes, cranberries & pies, all of it will go straight to my thighs!
- We are Thankful.
- We gather together to ask the lords blessing
- We’ll all have lots of cheer ‘til the in-laws get here!
- When do we eat?
- When I count my blessings, I count you.
- Yum! Yum!