- feeling single, seeing double.
- Friends are like a four leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have.
- If you're enough lucky to be Irish, you're lucky enough!
- I'm looking over a four leaf clover
- Irish eyes are smiling
- Itís not easy being green
- Kiss me! I'm Irish.
- Lady Luck
- Leprechaun Green
- The luck of the Irish
- Lucky Charms
- Lucky Duck
- May the luck of the irish be with you
- May you live all the days of your life.
- The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, the irish and those who wish they were.
- Think Green!
- Shamrock Heaven
- Shamrock ní Roll