- A boy among girls
- A brother/sister is a friend given by nature.
- A brother/sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
- Accidents waiting to happen
- Always an annoyance
- Anything you can do I can do better
- Are we from the same gene pool?
- Are you sure weíre related?
- Brother/Sister for Sale
- Brotherly Love
- Brothers are just like sister Ė only they like bugs!
- Brothers/Sisters from the start, friends from the heart.
- Band of Brothers
- Brothers live to tease
- Can I be an only child now?
- Celebrating Sisterhood
- Celebration of Sisters
- Double Trouble
- Every night is a sleepover with a sister like you.
- Family is the tie that binds usÖtightly.
- Forever my brother/sister, always my friend.
- Growing up friends
- Get back on your side of the gene pool
- Girl among boys
- Gorgeous runs in the family
- Guilty & Guiltier
- Half the time when brothers wrestle, it's just an excuse to hug each other.
- Half-brothers/sisters love with their whole hearts
- He/she did it!
- I didnít learn how to share
- I love to bug you
- I want to be just like you
- Iíll be nice but i wonít share
- Iíll like you better when iím older
- Iím having all my therapy bills sent to you!
- Iíve got your back
- It runs in the family
- Itís all his/her fault
- Lifetime Buddy
- Mom said I canít send you back.
- Mom said we have to keep you.
- My Little Mimic
- My Little Shadow
- My room, my rules
- Official Toy Destroyer
- Oh brother, she's my sister
- Parents: the only thing that unite us.
- Partners in Crime
- Sibling Rivalry
- Sister Act
- Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
- Sisters are super!
- Sisters by chance, friends by choice.
- The demolition team
- Things were going great until heaven sent me a brother/sister
- Triple Threat
- Two of a kind
- Two peas in a pod
- What a pair!
- When I get big, I'll get even.
- When I grow up things will be different
- Why bother setting a good example?
- Will trade brother/sister for a puppy?
- You drive me nuts.
- Youíre cute, but the toys are mine,