- A kid with class
- A No Brainer
- A teacher affects eternity, she can never tell where her influence stops.
- A teacher's memories can never be erased.
- Adding it all up
- After School Special
- All I need to know I learned in kindergarten.
- All knowledge begins with wonder.
- Back to Basics
- Back to School
- Back to School
- Big man on campus
- Book are my bag
- Book Buddies
- Books are food for the brain
- Brain Building
- By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn.
- Caught Thinking
- Degree in hand and ready to go
- Discover true wild life...teach school
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
- Explore the genius within
- From Diapers to Diploma
- Glad to be a Grad
- Good teachers are the ones who can challenge young minds without losing their own.
- Hard work pays off
- Hats off to the grad
- Head of the Class
- Hit the Books
- I don't raise 'em...I just teach 'em!
- I never let schooling interfere with my education.
- In a class by him/herself
- Intellectual Property
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
- It was from you that i first learned to think, to feel, to imagine, to believe.
- It's easy as ABC
- Land of the learning
- Lessons in Logic
- Letter Perfect
- Life is an open book, so study.
- Little Bookworm
- Lots of learning going on
- Making the grade
- Making the Grade
- Mind Power
- Miss Smartypants
- Next step: real life
- Number Cruncher
- Our Little Bookworm
- Present Graduate...Future Millionaire.
- Reach for the stars
- Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.
- School Days
- School Spirit
- School Zone
- School's out for summer
- Sensational student
- Sharp as a tack
- Smart as a whip
- So many books, so little time.
- Star Student
- Study Buddies
- Teachers - helping to shape great minds.
- Teachers bring the world into view.
- Teachers Pet
- Teachers Rule
- The bus stops here
- The essence of teaching is to make learning contagious, to have one idea spark another.
- The first thing education teaches you is to walk alone.
- The Graduate
- The influence of a good teacher can never be erased.
- The learning zone
- The million dollar question
- The sum of teaching is the difference made in young lives
- The tassel was worth the hassle.
- The tasselís worth the hassle.
- The teacher is one who makes two ideas grow where only one grew before.
- The wheels on the bus go round and round.
- There is no such thing as too many books.
- This is the first day of the rest of your life.
- Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.
- Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.
- You do the math.