- 50 is not old if you're a tree.
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- Classified Antique
- Don't criticize - you may be old and weak yourself someday.
- Don't worry about the wrinkles, they’re just antique smiles.
- Everything old is new again.
- Gone Napping
- Goodbye tension, hello pension.
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- Grumpy Old Men
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow.
- Holding back the years
- I don't want to grow up
- I only play bingo on days that end in Y
- I'm aging like a fine wine, i'm getting complex and full-bodied.
- I'm having a senior moment, i'll be back soon. I think.
- I'm not getting old, I just need to be repotted
- I'm not old ... I'm vintage
- I'm not old... I'm chronologically gifted
- I'm retired i'm not dead!
- In dog years i'm dead.
- It was a vintage time.
- It's never too soon or too late to build for your future. Remember your future is only a day away.
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
- Life begins at retirement.
- Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved.
- Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
- My get up and go has got up and went.
- Over the hill and still running wild
- Retire from work, not from life.
- Retired but not tired!
- Retired: earned it, living it, loving it
- Retirement: twice as much husband, half as much money
- Seen it, done it, can't remember most of it
- So many candles…so little cake
- The future ain't what it used to be.
- The Golden Years
- The heart that loves is always young
- The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.
- The memory's gone, but I can still retain water
- The secret is to become wise before you get old
- Warning: retired person - moves slowly - naps often.
- You know you're old when "getting a little action" means your prune juice is working.
- At my age happy hour is nap time.
- You’re only young once, but you can stay immature forever!
- I intend to live forever...so far, so good
- Young at heart, slightly older in other places