- a Mother holds your hand for a while, but holds your heart forever.
- A man's work is from sun to sun, but a Mother's work is never done.
- A Mother understands what a child does not say.
- A Motherís arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.
- A Motherís heart is a special place where children always have a home.
- A Motherís love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
- A Mother's love is beyond measure.
- All Mothers are working Mothers.
- Any woman can be a Mother but it takes someone special to be called "Mom".
- Everything we grow to be we owe to a Mothers love.
- First my Mother, forever my friend.
- God couldn't be everywhere, that's why he invented moms.
- I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me "Mommy".
- If at first you don't succeed...do it the way your Mother told you.
- If evolution really works, how come Mothers only have two hands?
- If I didn't have you as a Mother, I would choose you as a friend.
- If I had a flower for each time I thought of my Mother, I could walk in my garden forever.
- In raising children, i have lost my mind but found my soul.
- It is the wise Mother who gives her child roots and wings.
- It's a Mom thing.
- Lessons in Motherhood
- M is for Mom, not maid.
- Mind your Mommy
- Mom's Taxi
- Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
- Motherhood 101
- Mothers are angels without wings.
- Mothers are like roses, each one beautiful in there own way.
- Mothers only offer advice on two occasions: when you want it and when you don't..
- The phrase "Working Mother" is redundant.
- When Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy.
- Who takes the child by the hand, takes the Mother by the heart.
- You are your Mother's baby no matter how big you get.