- A Few Good Men
- Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.
- American Bravery
- American Brotherhood
- American Champions
- American Pride, American Strength, and America's Heroes
- American Sstrength
- America's Heroes
- An Officer and a Gentleman
- Anchors Away
- Ask not what your country can do for you
- Be all you can be
- Brave Men (women)
- Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.
- Courage is the finest of human qualities because it guarantees all the others.
- Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
- Courage under Fire
- Face of Valor
- Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.
- Go Navy!
- God grants liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.
- Home of the Brave
- I have not yet begun to fight
- I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.
- If a country is worth living in, it's worth fighting for.
- Keeping America safe
- Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.
- Making America proud
- Military Brat
- My brother, my hero
- Navy Brat
- New Recruit
- Once a marine, always a marine
- Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.
- The real American Idols
- The reward of one duty is the power to fulfill another.
- The secret of freedom is courage.
- The strength to persist, the courage to endure.
- The toughest job you’ll ever love.
- There never was a good war, or a bad peace.
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
- Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
- Travelling Solider
- Uncle Sam wants you.
- War will cease when men refuse to fight.
- Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men.
- We gave our today's in order that you might have your tomorrows.
- We want you!
- We want you as a new recruit!
- Welcome home, Sailor.
- What kind of training? Army training, sir!
- When in command - take charge.
- You’re in the Army now.