- A first-rate marriage is like a first-rate hotel: expensive, but worth it.
- A hug is the perfect gift; one size fits all and nobody minds if you exchange it.
- A match made in heaven
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
- Against all odds
- And they lived happier ever after.
- Be strong in your love and in your faith for each other.
- Good company through the journey of life makes the way seem shorter.
- Hand in hand, heart to heart
- Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.
- I got you babe.
- I love you more today than yesterday, but only half as much as tomorrow.
- I love you not only for what you are, but for how i am with you.
- I planted some smiles just for you so they'd bloom today and the whole year though.
- Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.
- Marriage is a journey of two hearts traveling one path.
- Marriage is a partnership for life.
- Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.
- Marriage is finding that special someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Marriage is not a word - it is a sentence.
- Marry your best friend and you'll always have someone to talk to.
- May the happiness you share continue to grow.
- May today be a happy memory with the promise of many beautiful tomorrows.
- May you find strength in the love that surrounds you.
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.
- There is so little difference between husbands you might as well keep the first.
- We begin life together with a kiss.
- Wedding rings: the world's smallest handcuffs.
- We're in this together.
- We've been through so much together and most of it was your fault.