- A Grandchild is a gift from above, one to cherish and to love.
- A Grandfather/mother has silver in his/her hair and gold in his/her heart.
- A Grandma is a Mom with extra frosting.
- Dearer than our children are the children of our children.
- Garden of Grandchildren
- Generation to Generation
- God couldn't be everywhere so he created Grandparents.
- God gives us Grandkids to keep us young at heart.
- Grandchildren are your reward for not strangling your teenagers.
- Grandchildren fill my heart with pleasure. Each a joy for me to treasure.
- Grandchildren restore our zest for life and our faith in humanity.
- Grandkids make life grand!
- Grandkids welcome - parents by appointment
- Grandma's little angels welcome here.
- Grandma's the name...spoiling's the game
- Grandparents are like libraries; full of stories.
- Grandparents have lots of heart
- Grandparents hold our hands for a while but hold our hearts forever
- Grandpa's are great!
- Grandpa's are just antique little boys.
- Grandpa's Delight
- Happiness is having grandchildren to love.
- If I had known grandchildren were this much fun I would have had them first.
- Just when a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a Grandmother.
- Just Grandma/pa and Me
- My name is no! no! no! But Grandma calls me precious.
- No cowboy was ever faster on the draw than a Grandparent pulling a baby picture out of a wallet.
- No Spanking Zone!
- Our greatest blessings call us Grandma and Grandpa
- Over the river and through the woods, to Grandmother's house we go.
- The handwriting on the wall means that the Grandchildren found crayons.
- There's no place like Grandma's
- There's no place like home...except Grandma and Grandpa's
- Welcome to Grandma's house. Children spoiled while you wait.
- When a baby is born so are Grandparents.
- When mom says no, call 1-800-Grandma
- When the going gets rough, dial 1-800-Grandpa
- Who needs Santa when you have Grandma/pa!
- Who's spoiling who?
- You put the ‘grand’ in Grandpa/ma.