- A bad day of golf is better than a good day at work.
- Another ball in the trees
- Any time is tee time
- Bye Bye Birdie
- Caddy Shack
- Daddy's Caddy
- Don't drink and drive...you might slice a hook
- Double Bogey
- Eat. Sleep. Golf.
- Fore! Ok maybe 3 1/2?
- ‘Fore’ever golfing
- Future Tiger Woods
- Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle
- Golf combines two favorite American pastimes: taking long walks and hitting things with a stick.
- Golf is an easy game... It's just hard to play
- Golf - it's not just a game
- Golf is 95% mental anguish.
- Golf is a day spent in a round of strenuous idleness.
- Golf is a game in which you yell fore, shoot six, and write down five.
- Golf is a good walk spoiled.
- Golf is an awkward set of bodily contortions designed to produce a graceful result.
- Golf is golf. You hit the ball, you go find it. Then you hit it again.
- Golf is tee-rific
- Golf is the most fun you can have without taking your clothes off.
- Golf suits me to a tee
- Grip it and Rip it.
- Happiness is a hole in one.
- Heaven seems a little closer when your house is near the golf course.
- Hunting for Birdies
- I can still drive 300 yards…in my golf cart.
- I’d give up golf if i didn’t have so many sweaters.
- I hate golf! I hate golf!!! Oooh! Nice shot! I love golf!
- If it goes right, it's a slice, if it goes left, it's a hook, if it goes straight, it's a miracle!
- If there is no golf in heaven, i’m not going!
- If you think it's hard to meet new people, just pick up the wrong golf ball.
- I'm happy when i'm teed off.
- I'm not over the hill; i'm on the back nine!
- In golf, as in life, it's the follow through that makes the difference
- Iron Man
- It takes a lot of balls to golf the way i do
- It went where?
- I've been in the rough before but this is ridiculous.
- My handicap? Woods and irons.
- No matter if you hook or slice, your better than par on the fairway of life.
- Now that i’m older i can hit the ball out of sight. .
- Par for the course
- Real golfers never strike a caddie with the driver. A sand wedge is far more effective.
- Swing easy. Hit hard.
- Tee for Two
- Tee Time
- Tee'd Off
- Teeing Off
- The golfer's diet: stay on the greens
- There's no time like tee time
- They call it golf because all the other four letter words were taken.
- The average golfer doesn't play golf. He attacks it.
- The Masters – here I come!
- The reason the pro tells you to keep your head down is so you can't see him laughing.
- They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.
- To some golfers, the greatest handicap is the ability to add correctly.
- You "putt" me in a great mood.
- When I die, bury me at the golf course so my husband will visit.
- Why is it twice as difficult to hit a ball over water than sand?