- All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all i have not seen.
- Every man's life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers.
- God does not consult your past to dictate your future.
- God enters by a private door into each individual.
- God helps the brave.
- God is a good worker but loves to be helped.
- God is an unutterable sigh, planted in the depths of the soul.
- God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.
- God understands our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them.
- God's will is not an itinerary, but an attitude.
- Goodnight and God Bless
- I know God will not give me anything i can't handle. I just wish that he didn't trust me so much.
- It is easy to understand God as long as you don't try to explain him.
- Life is God's novel. Let him write it.
- Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- People see God everyday, they just donít recognize him.
- Prayer is when you talk to God; meditation is when you listen to God.
- Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
- The bible is a window in this prison of hope, through which we look into eternity.
- The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through.
- The stars rule men but God rules the stars.
- The whole of creation, with all of its laws, is a revelation of God.
- There is no emptiness of soul ever for those whose life is devoted to God.
- This world is God's workshop for making men in.
- True happiness is not found in any other reward than that of being united with God.
- Walk boldly and wisely....there is a hand above that will help you on.
- Weave in faith and God will find the thread.
- What if God was one of us?
- What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
- Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.