- A friend is a gift you give yourself.
- A friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.
- A friend is like a good bra, close to your heart, hard to find and supportive.
- A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. .
- A friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
- A friend is someone you can count on to keep a promise.
- A friend is someone you can lean on.
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- A road to a friendís house is never long.
- A true friend is a priceless treasure
- A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and celebrates your successes.
- A true friend is the greatest of all blessings.
- Best friends are the siblings God forgot to give us.
- Every friendship begins small.
- Everything's better when shared with a friend!
- Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
- Friends are chosen family.
- Friends are made for caring and sharing.
- Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookies of life.
- Friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life
- Friends become chosen family
- Friends can make you laugh like no one else can.
- Friends know the answers to the questions we donít know how to ask.
- Friends leave footprints in your heart.
- Friends make life a little sweeter
- Friendship is a flower that blooms in all seasons.
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
- Friendship is the thread that ties our hearts together.
- Friendship is tied with heartstrings
- Friendship isn't a big thing, its a million little things.
- Friendship speaks in words your heart can understand.
- Friendships are glued together with kindness.
- Gems may be precious, but friendship is priceless.
- God in his goodness, kindness and care, gave us a friendship so special to share.
- Good friends are angels on earth.
- Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Good friends are like shooting stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.
- Happy is the heart that holds a true and loving friend.
- He who loses money, loses much; he who loses a friend, loses much more.
- Hold a true friend with both your hands.
- I get by with a little help from my friends.
- If friends were flowers, I'd pick you.
- If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people you love.
- In this world of ordinary people, I'm glad there is you.
- It takes a long time to grow an old friend
- Life is a patchwork of friends.
- Life is better with friends who care - always faithful, always there.
- Little friends may prove great friends.
- Miles can never keep good friends apart.
- Neighbours by chance, friends by choice.
- Old friends are like antiques - they are to be treasured.
- Plant a seed of friendship; reap a bouquet of happiness.
- Some people come into our lives, leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never ever the same.
- Some people make the world special just by being in it.
- The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
- The only way to have a friend is to be one.
- The road to a friendís house is never too long.
- Treat your friends as you do pictures, and place them in their best light.
- True friends are those who, when you make a fool of yourself, donít believe that this condition is permanent.
- Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.