- A Father is someone to look up to no matter how tall you get.
- A Father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- A Father's love is like a rainbow - you can never find it's end.
- A legend in his own mind.
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
- Anyone can be a Father, it takes someone special to be a dad.
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his Father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
- Chip off the old block
- Dad; a sons first hero, a Daughters first love
- Daddy's Little Boy
- Daddy's Little Buddy
- Daddy's Little Girl
- Daddy's Little Princess
- Dad's the boss, Mom said so.
- Every boy's Father should be his hero.
- Father's day fun with his son
- Father's Day is a holiday on which the family takes time out to remember the forgotten man.
- Fathers like you are rare & few…just one reason why we love you.
- I can fix anything - where's the duct tape?
- I love being your Dad
- I'm as lucky as can be; the world's greatest Dad belongs to me.
- I'm in shape - round is a shape!
- I'm just as lucky as i can be for the world's best Dad belongs to me.
- It was from you that i first learned to think, to feel, to imagine, to believe.
- It's All Muscle!
- Just me and my Dad
- Life doesn't come with an instruction book - that's why we have Fathers.
- Like Father, Like Son
- My Father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
- My Father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it
- My Father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person - he believed in me
- My Father, My Hero
- My fingers may be small, but i can still wrap my Daddy around them
- My heart belongs to Daddy
- No one knows the true worth of a man but his family
- Noble Fathers have noble children.
- Real men know the value of duct tape
- The greatest gift I ever had came from God, I call him Dad!
- The man, the myth, the legend.
- We spell hero D.a.d.
- Yankee Doodle Daddy