- A family grows one smile at a time.
- A family is a gift that lasts forever.
- A family is a little world created by love.
- A family is Forever.
- A family is pieced together with hope and faith.
- A family is quilted and bound with love and grace.
- A Family that prays together...stays together.
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven
- All in the Family
- Chip off the Old Block
- Circle of Life
- Each of us will always be a part of the other.
- Families are Forever
- Families are like fudge; mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Families bloom with love
- Family - the greatest gift I ever received from God
- Family is everything
- Family (last name) Established (year)
- Family Pride
- Family Ties
- From Generation to Generation
- Generations of Love
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
- Having somewhere to go is a home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a blessing.
- Home is where the heart is.
- Itís all in the genes!
- Letters are visits when family are apart.
- Loving hands grow a family.
- Momma bear, papa bear and baby bear
- Our Family is a circle of strength and love.
- Our Family is raised on love.
- Our family tree is full of nuts.
- Our family tree is rooted in love.
- Our Family; founded on faith, joined in love.
- Package Deal
- The best times are always found when friends and family gather round.
- The family is link to our past and the bridge to our future.
- The family is one of nature's masterpieces.
- The family tree is alive as long as the roots are healthy!
- The love of a family makes life beautiful.
- Today's little moments become tomorrow's precious memories.
- Together we make a family.
- We are family. I've got all my sisters with me.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- We put the fun in dysfunctional family.
- We've a spiritual bond that grows stronger each year.
- We've shared so much laughter, shared so many tears.
- You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.