- A barking dog is often more useful than a sleeping lion
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
- A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- A dog’s best friend is human
- A Dog's Life
- A good dog deserves a good bone
- A house is not a home without a dog.
- A man's best friend is his dog.
- A spoiled rotten dog lives here.
- Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human has of picking a relative.
- Assistant to my dog
- Bad to the Bone
- Barking up the wrong tree
- Beauty and the Beast
- Being patted is what's it all about.
- Beware of Attack Puppy.
- Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.
- Buy a puppy and your money will by you love unflinching.
- Canine Crime
- Chasing your tail gets you nowhere, except back to where you started.
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Dog Days of Summer
- Dog Eat Dog
- Doggie, doggie who’s got your bone?
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
- Dogs are people too.
- Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats.
- Dogs have masters... Cats have staff.
- Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails
- Dogs think they're human and cats think they're god
- Even dogs like Halloween
- Even the tiniest poodle or chihuahua is still a wolf at heart.
- Every dog has his day.
- Everyone needs a furry friend
- Everyone needs their own spot.
- Footprints on our hearts
- Friends Fur-ever
- Happiness is a warm puppy.
- He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader.
- Home is where the dog is
- How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.
- How much is that doggy in the window?
- I strive to be the person my dog thinks i am.
- I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
- If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one.
- If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch
- If you want the best seat in the house ... Move the dog!
- I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too
- I'm im'paw'sable
- In dog years, i’m dead.
- In the Doghouse
- It takes a strong minded human to appreciate a string-minded dog!
- It's a dog's life
- Just too doggone cute - and no bones about it!
- Let sleeping dogs lie
- Licks of Love
- Life is just one table scrap after another.
- Life is like a dog sled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes
- Love me, love my dog
- Man is a dog's idea of what god should be.
- Man's Best Friend
- Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
- My dog's not spoiled, i'm just well trained!
- My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet
- Never stand between a dog and his hydrant.
- Never underestimate the warmth of a wet nose.
- No Bones About It
- No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.
- No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does.
- No outfit is complete without dog hair.
- Official dog walker: warning we make frequent stops
- Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone?
- One reason the dog has so many friends: he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
- Pampered Pouch
- Pitter patter of little paws
- Pound Puppy
- Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
- Puppy Chow
- Puppy Love
- Raining Cats and Dogs
- Recycle Bones Here!
- Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job
- Some days you’re the dog, some days you’re the hydrant.
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
- The best thing about a man is his dog.
- The dog was created specially for children. He is the god of frolic.
- The more people i meet the more i like my dog.
- The pug is living proof that god has a sense of humor.
- There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
- There is nothing so pure as a dog's greeting: it is the definition of honesty.
- To err is human - to forgive, canine.
- When a dog wags her tail and barks at the same time, how do you know which end to believe?
- When please doesn't work...beg!
- Who let the dog out?
- Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about little puppies.
- Who's in the dog house?
- Wipe your paws
- You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
- You're so dog-gone cute