- All life's problems are solved by dancing.
- All she wants to do is dance
- All that Jazz
- All you need are toe shoes, a tutu and a willing heart.
- Another Shirley Temple
- Any day that I don't dance I consider wasted.
- Baby take a bow
- Boogie Down
- Bop 'til you drop
- Brake a Leg
- Bravo!! Encore!!
- Catch a rising star
- Dance Fever
- Dance in the body you have and make it the best you've ever done,
- Dance is life, everything else is just details!
- Dance like nobody's watching.
- Dance to live or live to dance
- Dance to the music of your dreams; the steps will bring you joy.
- Dancing Queen
- Do a little dance
- Do the Hustle
- Fancy Footwork
- Feet don't fail me now
- Give them the old razzle dazzle; razzle dazzle 'um
- Glisten, glimmer, glitter and gleam
- Gotta Dance
- Heel toe, costume, tutu, graceful, music, rehearsal, pirouette , sauté, arabesque, plié, jeté
- Hit your Mark
- I dance therefore I am
- If you get confused just jump around and wave your arms
- I'm dancing as fast as i can!
- I've got Rhythm
- Let's Boogie
- Lord of the Dance
- Once a dancer, always a dancer
- Practice makes perfect
- Puttin' on the Ritz
- Save the last Dance
- Shake that Bootie
- Stage Door Groupies
- Star Quality
- Step it up
- Steppin' Out
- The show must go on.
- There's no business like show business
- Tiny Dancer
- To dance is to live, to live is to dance
- Twinkle Toes
- What if the hokey-pokey is really what it's all about?
- Why walk when you can dance?
- You need more than dancing shoes to be a dancer.