- A child fills a place in your heart you never knew was empty
- A child is the greatest joy, the ultimate blessing
- A chip off the old block
- A face without freckles is like a sky with out stars
- A kids gotta do what a kids gotta do!
- A little dirt never hurt
- Ain't I Cute?
- All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes in them.
- All My Children
- Be good to your children - they will be picking out your nursing home.
- Busy as a Beaver
- Busy little hands
- Children are a handful sometimes, a heartful at all times
- Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
- Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven
- Children are the world's most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
- Children fill our lives with sunshine and our hearts with love.
- Chip off the old block
- Cuddle Bug
- Cute as a Button
- Cute but Dangerous
- Each child is a unique and unrepeated miracle
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children
- Even much worse than a storm or a riot, is a bunch of kids who are suddenly quiet
- Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Give a little love to a child and you get a great deal back in return.
- Good things come in small packages
- Grins & Giggles
- Growing like a weed
- Growing Pains
- Helping Hands
- I know i'm a handful
- I should be in a commercial for cute
- If i like it it's mine. If it looks like mine it's mine and if i think it's mine it's mine.
- If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be enthusiasm.
- Imagination is more important than knowledge.
- Is there anyone cuter than me?
- Just because you can, doesn't mean you should
- Kidís Zone!
- Kids at Play
- Kids Happen
- King of the Sandbox
- Look what I can do!
- Messy Munchkin
- Mommy's little mess maker
- Mom's precious treasures
- More precious than gold
- On your mark, get set, go
- Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children
- Same shirt different day new dirt
- Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child.
- Small steps make for big adventures
- So much to do, so little time
- Sometimes the smallest ones do the grandest things
- Sugar pie, honey bunch
- Sweet child of mine
- Takes a licking and keeps on ticking
- The age of innocence
- The apple of our eye
- The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
- The best thing to spend on kids is time.
- The laughter of children is an international language.
- The many faces of (name)
- The parents of a teenager understand why some animals eat their young!
- The young and the restless
- They call me trouble
- What if the hokey-pokey is really what it's all about?
- What one loves in childhood stays in your heart forever.
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is about.
- Yeah, i know i'm in trouble but you love me anyway
- You can be sure of two things in life; there is a god, and your mother loves you.
- You light up my life
- You're one in a million