- A cat can purr its way out of anything.
- A cat is a lion in a jungle of small bushes.
- A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution.
- A meow massages the heart
- A tail of two cats
- Alley cat
- As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat
- Assistant to my cat
- Attack cat
- Cat and fiddle.
- Cat and mouse act
- Cat got your tongue?
- Cat nap
- Cats are always on the wrong side of every door
- Cats are children with fur
- Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose
- Cats are like potato chips...you can't have just one
- Cats leave paw prints on your heart
- Cats rule and dogs drool
- Cats understand the importance of a nap
- Cool Kitty
- Curiosity killed the cat
- Dog is a dog , but a cat is a purrrr-son
- Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later
- Dogs eat. Cats dine.
- Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
- Dogs think they're human and cats think they're god
- Even the stupidest cat seems to know more than any dog
- Friendly Feline
- Friends Fur-ever
- Here kitty kitty!
- Home is where the cat is
- If only cats grew into kittens.
- If you are worthy of its affection, a cat will be your friend, but never your slave
- If you want the best seat in the house... Move the cat
- I'm Im-paw-sible!
- I'm not rude, i've got cat-ti-tude!
- In this house the cat's in charge
- Jungle Cat
- Let the cat out of the bag
- Like a cat on a hot tin roof
- Look what the cat dragged in.
- Love me, love my cat
- Meow is like aloha - it can mean anything.
- Nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
- Never underestimate the warmth of a wet nose.
- No outfit is complete without cat hair.
- Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.
- Pampered Puss
- Pick of the litter
- Purr-anoia: the fear that the cats are up to something.
- Puss in Boots
- Pussy-cat, pussy-cat, where have you been?
- Raining cats and dogs
- Sittin' pretty with my kitty
- The "purr"fect way to spend the day
- The Cat in the Hat
- The Cats Meow
- The ideal of calm exists in a sitting cat.
- There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat.
- There is always time for a cat-nap.
- When the cat's away, the mice will play
- You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humans useful domestic animals.
- You can't own a cat. The best you can do is be partners.
- You don't own your cat. You just give him room and board.
- You own a dog but you feed a cat.