- 7lb. Baby melts 200lb. Man
- A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it.
- A baby is a bit of star dust blown from the hand of god
- A baby is a little bit of heaven on earth.
- A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase
- A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother.
- A baby is godís opinion that life should go on.
- A baby's got to do what a baby's got to do!
- A brand new little baby boy, to fill our lives and hearts with joy.
- A napping baby...this is what heaven must be like.
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
- A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house.
- A precious gift, sent from above, a lifetime of joy, a miracle of love
- A star is born!
- A womb with a view
- As a mother, you find that they first tug on your sleeve and later on your heartstrings.
- Babies are a gift from god.
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful.
- Babies are blessings sent from above.
- Babies are bundles from heaven.
- Babies are such a nice way to start people.
- Babies can be a bother also, though sweet all the same, as mark twain puts it:
- Babies fill a home with love.
- Baby face, you've got the cutest little baby face.
- Bald is beautiful
- Better check my diaper
- Blessing from above
- Born in the USA
- Born to be wild!
- Boy meets world
- Bundle of boy
- Bundle of joy
- Cute as a button
- Daddyís little girl
- Diaper Disaster
- Diaper Duty
- Dinner time just got more interesting.
- Don't let the diapers fool you; i'm the boss around here.
- Don't make me call grandma!
- Dreams really do come true
- Earth Angel
- Every life is precious
- From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart!
- Good night moon, good night air, good night noises everywhere.
- Got Milk?
- Here i am! Gotta love me!
- Hook, line and stinker
- Hush little baby, don't you cry.
- Iím awake - letís play!
- I'm too sexy for my diaper!
- It is the nature of babies to be in bliss.
- It was the tiniest thing i ever decided to put my whole life into.
- Itís hard to be neat when youíre learning to eat.
- Let him sleepÖfor when he wakes, he will move mountains.
- Little boy blue
- Little Princess
- Magical milestones
- Miles of smiles
- Milk, it does a baby good
- Miss American pie
- Mommy, can we keep him/her?
- My name is no! no! no! But Grandma calls me precious.
- New kid on the block
- On the night you were born, every star, in every sky, shone down in jealously, at the twinkle in your eye.
- One small step for a man is one giant leap for a kid.
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually donít have one
- Practically perfect in every way
- Princess in training
- Ready or not, here i grow!
- Special Delivery
- Spit Happens
- Sprung a leak!
- Sugar and spice and everything nice.
- Thank heaven for little girls.
- That's it! I'm going to Grandma's.
- The duke/duchess of dirty diapers
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- The joy of having a baby today can only be expressed in two words: tax deduction.
- The miracle of life!
- The prince/princess of pout.
- The queen of cute
- Toe-tally delicious!
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they're seeing angels.
- You were worth every contraction!