- A birthday brings such fun and cheer too bad we have but one each year
- A cause for celebration
- A picture perfect birthday
- A pinch to grow an inch
- A royal birthday
- A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you.
- All mine?
- All these presents are for me?
- Another year older and another year cuter
- Birthday Bash
- Birthday Blitz
- Birthday Blow-Out
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Born to party
- Classified Antique
- Clowning Around
- Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.
- Eating my cake and wearing it too!
- Eight is great
- For me?
- Forever young
- Four is fantastic
- Fun to be one
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- Happy birthday blues
- Happy Birthday, Sweet Sixteen
- Having fun being one
- He's nifty at 50
- Hip hip hooray, it's my birthday today
- I'm aging like a fine wine - i'm getting complex and full-bodied.
- I'm having a senior moment -- i'll be back soon.
- I'm sixty years of age. That's 16 celsius.
- Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
- It takes about ten years to get used to how old you are.
- It's my party and i'll cry if i want to
- It's thrilling to be three
- It's wonderful being one
- Just what i always wanted
- Let them eat cake
- Look at me...i'm three!
- Lordy, lordy look who's 40!
- May you live all the days of your life.
- My get up and go has got up and went
- Nine is fine
- Now i’m (age) i'm as clever as clever so i think i'll be (age) now for ever & ever
- Oh dear, another year
- Once over the hill, you pick up speed
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
- Party Animal
- Ready, set, blow!
- Seven is heaven
- Seven is heaven, but eight is great
- Silly sixes
- Simply seven
- So many candles ... So little cake
- Terrific twos
- That's Mr. Old Fart to you
- The celebration is on
- The more candles the bigger the cake.
- The party's here
- The present is wrapped, the ribbon is tied… sure hope you like what you find inside!
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- There is still no cure for the common birthday.
- There's no time like presents
- Thrilling threes
- Throw the streamers and blow the horns! It's time to celebrate!
- To me, old age is always fifteen years older than i am.
- We morn the passing of your youth
- We need more candles
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- You may not be able to turn back the clock, but you can wind it up again!
- You're not getting older, you're getting better
- You're not old . . . You're chronologically gifted
- Youth is a disease from which we all recover.