Click-a-Pic Challenge [CLOSED]Photographer Sarah Harbuck hosts a creative photography challenge for all photo enthusiasts. Join us each week for a new theme & technique and sharpen your skills. *Suitable for those with SLR or P&S cameras - Everyone welcome!*
Click-a-pic challenge #107 "Flowers, Gardens & Foilage" **deadline April 15th**
Spring has sprung! Well at least here in Texas it's in full swing.
This challenge is to take & post photos of spring-like things. Such as flowers, gardens, trees budding new leaves, etc. And for those of you still under snow you are welcome to post photos from your archives.
Let's see the beauty of spring!
If you have any questions please feel free to post them or email me. I'm here to help.
You have from *Sunday April 1st* to *Sunday April 15th* to post your photos for this theme. Please submit only photos taken during that time frame. Below are some examples to get the creative juices flowing. Good luck and I look forward to seeing everyones photos!
- You may post up to 2 photos per challenge.
- Post-processing and use of actions ARE ALLOWED.
- Photos must be taken by you during the challenge weeks.
- Photos must be posted in the *new* PHOTOGRAPHY gallery & in this thread.
- PLEASE SIZE PICS to no larger than 600px WIDE and/or TALL.*
- Please number or title your photographs for recognition.
So, we aren't under snow, but we barely have buds on the trees right now. I went into my archives and grabbed a couple I love. I love photographing foliage/flowers for my computer backgrounds, so I have a lot to choose from. LOL!