Click-a-Pic Challenge [CLOSED]Photographer Sarah Harbuck hosts a creative photography challenge for all photo enthusiasts. Join us each week for a new theme & technique and sharpen your skills. *Suitable for those with SLR or P&S cameras - Everyone welcome!*
Click-a-Pic Challenge #53 "A novel, a volume, a tome"
We’re talking books. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. I’d rather read than watch TV, a good book is usually better than what’s on anyway.
Earlier this year I was giving myself weekly themes for my Project 365 challenge. One of them was about books. It’s interesting trying to come up with different ways to photograph books.
So I thought it would be fun to have one of our challenges for CAP to photograph all things books!
If you have any questions please feel free to post them or email me. I'm here to help.
You have from Friday August 20th to Thursday September 2nd to submit your entries for this challenge. Below are some examples to get the creative juices flowing.
- You may post up to 2 photos per challenge.
- Post-processing and use of actions ARE ALLOWED.
- Photos must be taken by you during the challenge week.
- Photos must be posted in the *new* PHOTOGRAPHY gallery & in this thread.
- PLEASE SIZE PICS to no larger than 600px WIDE and/or TALL.*
- Please number or title your photographs for recognition.